An opportunity for HR & Office Administrator who will report to the EA/HR & Office Manager and will be part of the administration team, which is responsible for the bank’s HR & Office Administration.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
- Assisting with recruitment of vacant positions to include:- Advertising posts, arranging interviews, conducting initial phone screens to shortlist candidates;
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process;
- Maintain all employee engagement and termination processes;
- Drafting and issuing of employment contracts and end of probation letters
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees and assisting all employees with HR related issues;
- Maintaining employee related databases, organization of HR documents/files and compiling monthly HR reports;
- Administer and assist in matters relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Safety as required;
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times;
- Assist with any necessary preparation for in house and external training programmes;
- Perform general HR assistance as advised by the HR/OM.
- Phone answering/ First point of contact for guests and deliveries;
- Ensuring a smooth running of the office;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post;
- Providing administrative support to the company Directors;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Assisting with the organization and filing of paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Assisting with the travel and accommodation for management and staff;
- Booking rooms and providing conference facilities and services for guests, internal and external meetings and company events;
- Coordinating office maintenance work and cleaning;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and other office supplies;
- Assisting management and staff in day to day general administration, to include but not limited to, post, scanning and copying materials;
- Petty Cash administration in coordination with the Finance department;
- Other duties in line with the role as specified by the line manager.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an office environment;
- Smart, mature and professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to adopt greater responsibilities as needs require;
- Comfortable with working in a fast-changing environment;
- Excellent Analytical, Organisation and communication skills;
- Using a variety of office software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered