The selected candidate shall be responsible for all HR functions within the group which include but are not limited to payroll, recruitment, the ongoing development of HR policies and procedures, implementation of such new policies and procedures, handling employee relations including conflict resolution and disciplinary procedures, as may be required, as well as managing employee training programs.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Maintaining and updating HR policies and procedures
- Monthly payroll
- Maintaining systems to ensure employee benefits and contractual obligations are adhered to
- Performance management monitoring and employee reviews
- Maintaining and reviewing Key Performance Indicators
- Designing and Implementing strategies, monitoring their implementation and reporting back to the Board of Directors on outcome
- Creating a platform that supports group wide staff interaction by planning and coordinating motivational initiatives for social and team-building events
- Informing employees of new HR policies and procedures
- Managing all recruitment and termination processes
- Conducting researching on EU funded employee training schemes
- Conducting research to assist recruitment using novel advertising mediums
- Actively participate in regular management meetings
- Be highly experienced in all areas of HR and talent development
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of all local HR legal regulations
- Possess excellent people skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be familiar with developing and managing internal training programmes
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written English and Maltese
- Ideally hold a University level of education coupled within a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an HR Management role, preferably within a professional services organisation.
- Highly organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will adopt a ‘hands on’ approach to work and demonstrate the ability to interact well in a multi-cultural environment.
A salary up to 45K depending on qualifications and experience is being offered to the right candidate.