This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career in finance, they will get a chance to join an international company
Our client is an international company that offers fiduciary and accounting services, company administration, private client services, financing and fund solutions.
- Provide support in the area of office organisation and in administrative activities, including managing the reception desk and the switchboard.
- Responsible for the correspondence and mail, overseeing the general filing system, maintaining spreadsheets of company data as directed, creating minutes of meetings and producing presentations as well as other ad hoc duties.
- In charge of basic PA tasks including providing assistance to the team, organising various events, business trips and controlling of office inventory and consumables. You are responsible for daily postal administration and coordination of courier services and act as a hub between employees, customers and various service providers.
- Support the client manager in the simple mandate assistance.
- Basic commercial training and have and minimum of one years’ experience in administration; ideally in reception and telephone work. In order to cope with the tasks in the international environment, it is important to possess excellent knowledge of English (Maltese would be considered a plus). Any other language would also be advantageous.
- A good knowledge of the common MS Office products including Office Outlook is desirable. In addition, with the ability to work independently and precisely, be motivated and enjoy working in a small team. The ideal candidate would have excellent receptionist skills and telephone manner, be confident, polite and of a smart appearance.
- A clean driving licence and own vehicle would be considered an asset as there shall be some mail delivery or other collection services required.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.