In this role the candidate will be part of an administration team based in Malta supporting the consultants team as well as clients based in Switzerland.
A well-established wealth management firm, having their administrative and client servicing hub in Malta.
- Keeping client and prospect data up-to-date in different CRM’s
- Assisting consultants in preparing financial planning reports
- Generating offers in various insurance quotation systems
- Assisting clients in completing various forms
- Assisting in day to day company secretarial, corporate administration tasks
- Performing office duties including filing documents, scanning and photocopying
- Receiving and circulating correspondence
- Other administrative tasks that may be required
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good IT proficiency, particularly in MS Office applications
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with numbers
- German, French or Italian knowledge is not mandatory but desirable
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.