On behalf of our client we are searching for an eager to learn individual who holds basic administration experience and speaks excellent English to form apart of a dynamic administration team. This opportunity will give you the change to grow your career further and be apart of well established financial group in Malta.
Our client is a long-established and successful international financial advisory group. The company consists of a solid network of experienced professionals, which are the backbone of this company, allowing them to provide nothing short of the high-quality, and trustworthy financial advice.
- The Letter of Authority Administrator will be reporting to the Administration Manager and will be supporting other colleagues’ daily task within the LOA team as and when required.
- Duties will include but are not limited to: dealing with the generic day-to-day administration duties via telephone as well as e-mail.; receiving, reviewing and loading Letters of Authority accordingly
- Answering incoming phone calls efficiently
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
This position calls for a responsible, meticulous and smart individual with excellent organisation and communication skills. The ideal candidate should be comfortable in speaking for long periods on the phone. Proficiency in the English language is a must for this position.
An attractive remuneration package