On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager who will form apart of a well established holiday complex in Malta The selected candidate must hold up to 3 years in a similar role.
Our client is an established leading holiday group and provide their guests with customized and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of accommodation.
- The Maintenance Manager is to ensure that maintenance-related works address customer needs at all time and that complaints and/or issues which could affect customer satisfaction are addressed promptly as they arise.
- Technical advice and coordination of structural, maintenance and preventative maintenance projects, ensuring timely delivery of projects and good quality of work
- To act as liaison person with project managers and/or contractors for large scale refurbishment, building or other projects sub-contracted, along with ensuring timely delivery and good quality of work.
- To perform regular checks of all areas, identifying issues that would require maintenance and attention, planning said maintenance together with Maintenance Supervisor and ensuring that the projects are finalized within projected time frames.
- To oversee the procurement procedure and ensure the timely delivery of items/consumables/equipment required for the maintenance tasks and projects
- Manage and oversee the planning and preparation of Maintenance Staff’s schedules/rotas.
- Keeping abreast with and enforcing health & safety regulations.
- Continually report to the CEO about the progress of the Maintenance department,KPI’s and maintenance projects.
- Must hold a minimum of 3 + years of experience within maintenance.
- Holding a Electrical License A & B
- Fluent in Maltese and English
- Past experience within hospitality would be an asset
An attractive salary package between €30,000-€40,000 Gross is being offered, subject to experience.