An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Supervisor. The selected candidate will be under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- To ensure a safe, well maintained hotel where everything functions as it should and where all maintenance and power costs are within budgeted controls
- To ensure efficient preventative maintenance procedures at all times, and a quick reaction to maintenance requirements from guests and staff.
- To participate in budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and ensures the maintenance team’s commitment to achieve this.
- Ensures a continual flow of water and power at the most economical level and monitors consumption levels compared to budgets and recommends methods for effecting savings.
- Ensures that technical drawings, certificates and records are current and properly filed.
- Leads by example, stressing attention to detail, a high standard of finish, attentive and personal service to guests, sales awareness and personal initiative.
- Co-operates and co-ordinates with all other departments especially housekeeping, front of house and food and beverage, ensures that all maintenance requirements are treated promptly and to correct standards.
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in guiding the maintenance staff into a highly skilled and flexible team in which each individual member is well trained, properly managed and highly motivated.
- Assists the Maintenance Manager to ensure total safety at the place of work where all maintenance matters are concerned, particularly during repairs, and after modifications are carried out.
- Be aware and involved in the fire evacuation and security procedures, and ensures that firefighting and any other emergency equipment is periodically checked and maintained in good working order.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Very well organized and analytical
- HTD level of technical education or equivalent
- Wireman’s licence A&B
- Able to work flexible hours and on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English language
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.