Seeking Mechanics with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Our client is a well established bus operator in Malta.
- Follow the Team Supervisor instructions;
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle mechanical breakdowns and incidents;
- Carry out, working on his own, general maintenance, service and repairs duties on mechanics efficiently;
- Ensure that vehicles on which s/he has made diagnostic and repairs are safe and reliable, and fulfill government standard requirements;
- Manage and inspect the work of the Semi-Skilled Mechanics working with them;
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability on his work;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
- Preferably be proficient (verbal & written) in English;
- Post-secondary level of education and 3 years working experience in maintenance and repair of industrial automotive vehicles;
- Required to work 40 hours per week, 5 days between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, based on an 8 hour shift, including night shifts.
€19,527 gross per annum