Looking for a Medical Representative who will be responsible for development of the Brand with healthcare professionals and pharmacies
Our client is an importer and distributor of pharmaceutical and medical supply products including various beauty and health care products.
- Develop campaigns and execute marketing strategies to ensure the growth
- Proactively look for opportunities to recruit clients
- Developing presentations and training
- Monitor competitor activity
- This position is suited to a highly motivated person with a passion to perform
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Ability to work on own initiative and highly motivated to succeed
- Flexibility in working hours
- Professional and Smart appearance
- Reliable and Punctual
- Possession of a degree in Pharmacy or Science related
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Previous experience in similar position is an advantage
Full Product training will be provided. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.