We are looking for a Members Club Manager who manages all aspects of the Club including its activities and the relationships between the Club members, employees and community.
Our client offers hospitality services.
- Implements general policies established by the Board of Directors; directs their administration and execution.
- Plans, develops and approves specific operational policies, programmes, procedures and methods in concert with general policies.
- Coordinates the development of the Club’s business plans and marketing initiatives.
- Assists in the development of an annual operating budget for the Club.
- Maintains rapport with members during their visit and assures maximum membership experience.
- Involved and supports the overall marketing strategy planning and execution designed to stimulate member activities and participation in Club events.
- Arranges and plans members’ special events together with the Operations Manager and Head Chef.
- Updates and maintains the calendar of events on website and constant promotion of the Club and related events through social media and other media.
- Coordinates the marketing and membership relations programmes to promote the Club’s services and facilities to potential and present members.
- Consistently assures that the Club is operated in accordance with all applicable local laws.
Participates in on-going facility inspections throughout the Club to assure that cleanliness, safety and other standards are consistently attained.
- Ensures the highest standards for food, beverage, entertainment and other Club services, together with the Operations Manager.
- Assures that effective orientation and training for new floor staff and professional development activities for experienced staff are planned and implemented.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years related experience in an upscale, hospitality environment.
- Ability to interact positively with senior management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Ability to seek out new and innovative ways to meet, and respond to, the needs and demands of an ever changing, diverse membership, in liaison with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Language Skills
- Ability to speak effectively and professionally to members, guests and employees of the Club.
- Fluency in English and Maltese.
- Computer Skills
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications. Working knowledge of Word Processing and Spreadsheet applications.
An attractive remuneration package depending on previous experience will be offered.