A great opportunity for a Middle Office Officer who will be take care of the actual administrative process of opening of accounts, chasing of finance and banking documents and updating such accounts.
Our client is an established bank specialising in highly personalised banking and innovative investment solutions backed by experience, competence and robust support services.
- Provide guidance in relation to changes on customers’ accounts involving collection of customer due diligence on relevant parties involved in structures;
- Work closely with various teams or Departments within the Bank (i.e. Front Office team, Back Office team and AML Department) to ensure all procedures are followed accordingly;
- Assist in regulatory exercises imposed by introduction of new regulations from time to time;
- Assist in the closure of existing accounts
- performing any other operational task that may have an effect on the general setup of existing accounts
- Experience in a similar role within a Bank or Corporate Services Provider will be considered an asset;
- A recognized qualification relevant to the position will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must;
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in any other languages will be considered as an asset;
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures;
- General understanding of Banking processes and systems;
- Must have a good eye for detail;
- Must be looking for a long term career with prospects of progression based on performance.
An attractive remuneration package