Nurses are required to join an established company in Malta.
Our client specializes in healthcare services.
- Do personnel administration and perform actions to support personnel management (recruitment, training…)
- Give nursing care
- Interact with patient, update dossier(incidents, changes in clinical condition)
- Further develop the protocols for care, hygiene, safety, health control
- Check if these protocols are followed by personnel and offer technical support
- Draw up care plan according to patient needs.
- Prepare nursing material
- Registered with the Nursing Council in Malta
- At least 6 months of experience in direct patient care in a clinical setting
- Ability to apply knowledge of the special needs of elderly patient and their families
- Excellent patient assessment skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in Maltese and English
- Maturity, cooperation and flexibility
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
This role is open to EU citizens and Non EU citizens as long as you are already registered with the Nursing Council in Malta.