The Office Administrator with be working closely with General Manager. Candidate must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The chosen candidate will join a team that continually looks to improve customer experience and is passionate about the brand.
Our client is a leading provider of workplace solutions. This company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work from anywhere they need to.
- General office administration
- Liaising with clients and their advisers in respect of service issues, via telephone and other electronic interface
- Obtaining, processing and filing all documentation and records for clients
- Maintaining standards of service and following procedures in providing a high-level service to all clients
- Preparation of correspondence with clients
- Preparation of payments
- Liaising with various parties on clients behalf including estate agents
- Assisting the clients and guests
- Ordering office supplies
- Booking meeting rooms
- Providing information to customers with regards to key services and answer emails
- Strong customer service skills
- Well organized
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations
- Confidence in speaking to the clients on the phone and in person
- Proficiency in English and other European language
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
A salary of 17.4K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.
Previous experience in administration is required.