Seeking an organised individual with a positive and cheerful attitude along with high levels of discretion with a team orientated philosophy. The right candidate will join a team of professional and well-seasoned property experts who are committed to servicing upper-market clientele.
A Luxury Real Estate company representing properties of exceptional quality, unique characteristics and good value for money.
- Keeping the front desk organised and ensuring it portrays the high-end image of the brand
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, including the support to all associates
- Handle incoming requests by clients either visiting the office or phoning-in who are seeking to either sell or buy a property
- Liaising with the team of Associates and marketing team
- Coordinating the inputting of new properties in the Employer’s database and creatively piece together descriptions of property for the database or social media as required
- Coordinate other office-related duties including the preparation of weekly / monthly reports, and assist the General Manager and Directors with their day-to-day duties as necessary.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. The ability to speak other languages will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, clients, and outside contacts
- Impeccable personal presentation
- A strong personality, demonstrating leadership qualities and a positive can-do attitude;
- Ability to write content in a creative manner
- Experience in a similar role will be a strong asset.
A salary between 19k to 21k gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.