We are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join a legal office. Applicants must have excellent English and Maltese.
Our client provides notary services in Malta.
- The Office Administrator will be reporting to the Director.
- Duties will include general office administration duties such as filing, meet and greet
- Arranging couriers/taxis
- Preparing paperwork for meetings
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed accurately and within required timelines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative within the assigned tasks and duties
- Excellent proficiency in English and Maltese with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-confidence and ability to innovate within the realm of the administration function
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role which may be required/agreed from time to time.
- Confidential, discreet and professional at all times
A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role is essential.