A great opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The chosen candidate will join a team that continually looks to improve customer experience and is passionate about their brand. He/she must have a positive attitude, possess the ability to work in a team as well as independently, and have excellent organisational, communication and written skills.
Our client is an international organisation specialising in financial, investment and property management services. Through the Group’s diverse and collective strengths, they are able to offer a very wide range of services to their international clients.
- The right candidate will be required to coordinate daily work tasks in line with established procedures.
- Liaising with the Head Office located in the Isle of Man, the selected candidate will be working within a team within the Malta Office.
- Responsible for all administrative duties.
- Handling of bank reconciliations, invoices and completion of VAT returns.
- Applicants should be able to prioritize their own workload and work to set deadlines.
- Having a flexible approach to work, the selected candidate would have an exceptional attention to detail, be fully conversant with Microsoft Office software applications, and be able to work effectively as part of a team or under his/her own initiative.
- The administrator must also have very good written and verbal communications skills.
- Applicants would have a minimum of 2 years’ Office Experience within a similar role.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.