A great opportunity has arisen for an Office Assistant. The ideal candidate must be proficient in both English and Spanish, and preferably an administration certification. He/she must have a positive attitude, possess the ability to work in a team as well as independently, and have excellent organisational, communication and written skills.
Our client is an International company that provides high quality products at a fair price in emerging markets, bringing choice, quality and good value alternatives to more people around the world.
- Maintain office services
- Follow, design and, where necessary, improve office policies, standards and procedures,
- Organise office operations and procedures,
- Coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, maintain schedules and calendars, arrange and confirm appointments,
- Control correspondences and organise deliveries with local and international couriers,
- Review and approve supply requisitions,
- Liaise with other companies within the organisation and with foreign suppliers,
- Maintain the office equipment and supplies,
- Operate office equipment, relevant software applications, spreadsheets, word-processing and data base management.
- Maintain office records
- Maintain up to date and secure filing systems,
- Prepare and submit documentation and information to external and internal advisors,
- Ensure protection and security of files and records,
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records,
- Keeping electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Maintain office efficiency
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement,
- Anticipate needed supplies and verify its receipt
- Office administration skills
- Effective organisational skills,
- Effective written and verbal communications in English and Spanish,
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other word processing programs, e-mail, etc. to create presentations and writing up reports,
- Analytical and problem solving,
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- Ability to work as a team or independently,
- Ability to manage multitasks and conflicts,
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Strict confidentiality in performing duties
- Honesty and trustworthy, respectful, possessing cultural awareness and sensitivity, and strong ethics
- Ability to cope, work under pressure and without supervision
- Punctual and reliable.
A salary between 20K to 22K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position is required.