The Office Manager will be working closely with the General Manager. Candidate must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The chosen candidate will join a team that continually looks to improve customer experience and is passionate about the brand.
Our client is a leading provider of workplace solutions. This company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work from anywhere they need to.
- Working closely with the Area Manager to boost performance.
- Creating exceptional experiences: Giving customers the best possible experience in every interaction, from daily support to tours.
- Showcasing flexibility: Bringing new customers to the revolution by sharing the benefits of flexible working.
- Caring for your centre: Making sure your centre is always the professional, inspiring work environment your community expects.
- Developing your team: Getting the best from your entire centre team.
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Experience working in a busy dynamic environment
- Managerial skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an Office Manager
- Previous experience working in an international environment would be considered an asset
Effortlessly enthusiastic: bringing a positive, inspiring attitude to everything
- Resilient: combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to suit fast-changing situations.
- Approachable and influential: build strong relationships with every customer, to better deliver on their needs.
- Proudly diligent: You’ll have an eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into our wider revolution.
- Self-motivated: take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver incredible results.
- People-focused: understand and deliver the things the centre team needs to thrive, from clear goals to encouragement and leadership by example.
A salary of 23K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.