Our client, a group of companies involved in software, digital technologies and marketing is seeking to recruit an Office Manager, who would be based in the office in Malta and will be responsible for taking care of the administrative and organizational tasks of the company. Knowledge of corporate structures would also be required for the position.
Our client is a global tech company with offices all over the world. They are involved in software, digital technologies and marketing services having worldwide presence and clients.
The Office Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director. Duties include:
- preparing and managing correspondence, reports and documents;
- organizing travel arrangements; maintaining schedules and calendars whilst arranging and confirming appointments
- organising internal and external events
- maintaining databases and coordinating the flow of information both internally and externally.
- managing office budgets, bookkeeping, attending to calls
- Managing the administrative details of running a high-level conference or meeting and making the necessary arrangements for business lunch meetings
- As the business grows, the office manager will assist executives in meetings through collating information, preparing documents for meetings, taking notes and completing minutes as well as writing reports
- Proven track record in a similar Office Manager function
- Experience within a corporate environment would be considered an asset. Candidates who hold knowledge of how corporate structures functions would be at an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly organised and able to effectively prioritise, plan and deliver work
- Candidates must be able work flexible hours
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)