On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Manage and maintain Partner’s diary and arrange meetings.
- Filter email, highlight urgent correspondence and action as necessary.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, paper work and travel arrangements are managed effectively.
- Screen general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Partner by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Arrange meetings.
- Assisting in Projects;
- Preparation of documents and Preparation of new client forms
- Updating internal Accounting Systems;
- Delegating and supervising the intern/s.
- Assisting with Monthly reports;
- Assisting the department with other ad hoc requests.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.
Additional benefits will be offered.