On behalf of our well established client we are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial assistance to the Chief Legal Officer, along side provide administrative support to the department. The selected candidate is hold past experience as a PA within a Legal or corporate department.
Our client is a major group incorporating various companies well involved in the construction, hotel and other industries.
- Providing support in the preparation of corporate documentation such as M&As, resolutions, MFSA forms, minutes of board meetings, etc, and generally aiding in the provision of company secretarial services
- Assisting the legal team on compliance and licensing function;
- Devising and maintaining offices systems, including data management and filing of contracts, searches, legal and court documents;
- Assisting in the management of Legal Office’s internal advice portal
- Making, taking and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate;
- Handling and maintaining of CLO’s electronic diary, coordinating and fixing appointments and ensuring that court diary is up to date;
- Handling any correspondence and chasing as directed;
- Taking notes, dictation or minutes at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations;
- Meeting and greeting visitors;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Carrying out background research as requested and presenting findings;
- Organising meetings and assisting and supporting the legal team in the preparation for meetings and sittings, and appearing as required before courts, arbitration and administrative tribunals;
- Planning, executing and participating in special projects / assignments as requested by the CLO, and performing tasks as directed by the CLO in pursuit of the achievement of business and organizational goals communicated by CLO from time to time.
- Performing any further connected and ancillary duties as may be required by the CLO from time to time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese, whilst other languages will be
- considered advantageous;
- IT proficient, with experience in MS, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management and other major software applications;
- Keen to develop his / her experience through training, qualification and continuing professional development;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to perform under pressure.
An attractive salary package is being offered, subject to experience.