A well established financial services provider in Malta is currently looking for a highly experienced and organised Personal Assistant who shall be working for the Managing Partner. The successful candidate must have past experience in this area, hold a valid driving license and posses their own transport.
Our international and well-established client account for various Financial Services, including: Auditing & Assurance, Local and International Taxation, Corporate & Compliance, Business Advisory, Trust & Fiduciary and other services.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling appointments for the Managing Partner and coordinating his schedule
- Handling telephone calls on the Managing Partner’s behalf and directing these accordingly
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Handling of correspondence including emails and letters on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Attending to errands on behalf of the Managing Partner, both personal and firm related
- The candidate must be exceptionally organised and responsible
- Hold previous solid experience in the field, preferably in a similar position and in a similar environment would be considered an asset.
- The ideal candidate must be efficient and able to multi task.
- Hold a driving license and possess his or her own transport as their offices are located in the south,
- The ideal candidate must have a very good knowledge of written and spoken English whilst knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset.
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.