The post requires a team player having a positive and energetic attitude and enjoys being with people.This is a key position within the department and requires direct involvement with a wide range of different clients in both selling and travel organization. The selected candidate will be reporting to the French Leisure Division Manager.
Our client is a highly motivated, multinational team with over 30 years’ experience in event planning.
- Greeting clients at the airport
- Accompanying groups to hotels and assisting them with check in
- Carrying out periodic checking in on groups during their stay in Malta
- Administering welcome meetings, explaining programs and proposing excursions
- Have excellent problem solving and customer care skills
- Be well organized
- Have a very strong command of written and oral English and French
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evening events, nights and weekends
- Have a clean driving licence
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.
Previous experience in a similar role and possession of own car will be considered assets.