This role is for a 6 month maternity replacement.Seeking to recruit an Administrator to assist with HR duties whilst supporting the management teams in fostering a forward-looking culture based on proactivity and positivity.
Our client is an established international company within the financial services industry.
- Handling of all front office duties, comprising reception duties and dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Organising the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery, equipment etc, and in the process maintain solid relationships with providers
- Take care of Petty Cash and eventually Petty Cash reconciliations each month
- Liaise with Finance for any Administrational expenses and follow procedure
- Handling of secretarial duties such as arranging meetings and organizing travel for staff
- Managing the Human Resources function, comprising attendance sheet, leave records, training requirements for staff (liaising with service providers in this area)
- Supporting her direct superior/s, and other colleagues
- Other generic assistance to Senior Management
- Previous experience and or qualifications in HR administration in Malta are essential.
- A confident and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to assimilate and absorb new information, then utilise this theoretical information in practical situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise iscretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Google Chrome
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.