One of the largest financial services provider is looking to recruit a Pension Administration Assistant. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Pension Administration Team Leader and assisting in running a pension office.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures
- Inputting member information on company database
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Completing transfer paperwork and ensuring these are sent out within specified turn-around times
- Liaising with the relevant investment companies to ensure policy documents are received in a timely manner
- Compiling scheme members’ welcome packs
- Providing administration support to the rest of the team
- Any other related duties that may be requested by the Directors from time to time
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
- The ability to work within tight deadline