A leading Financial Services provider in Malta are looking to recruit a well organised and presentable Pensions Administrator who will be working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment. The selected candidate is required to hold previous experience in administration and speaks excellent English.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
- Processing requests in line with the company’s checklists and procedures
- Updating our clients database with any changes to our members’ records
- Scanning, registering and allocating all incoming mail for the company
- Completing, collating and dispatching documents to third parties
- Liaising with third parties in connection to pension payment requests and queries on our members’ investment policies
- Liaising with internal departments, such as accounts and compliance
- Answering the phone
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Any other related duties as may be requested by the Pension Administration Team Leader or Directors from time to time
- Up for a challenge and willing to work within a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Fluent in English
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Positive attitude and personality
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Organised and able to keep track of pending projects
An attractive salary package of €18,000 gross is being offered depending on experience.
Non EU applications will not be accepted due to our clients requirements.