The People Supply Coordinator will be proactive in the initiation and implementation of initiatives for employees in line with the annual HR Strategy and be willing to learn and grow further in this career path.
Our client has today positioned itself as a leading one-stop-shop supplier for various forms of storage and logistic related equipment. During these years the company has been entrusted with numerous major logistics projects and countless other minor installations; all of which were successfully handled and implemented by the company to the delight and expectations of its ever increasing list of satisfied clients.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the People Supply Coordinator will take on responsibility for attracting candidates through innovative means to ensure that the supply of people adequately meets the needs of the service.
- S/he will also own responsibility for the employee retention strategy through the execution of initiatives targeted at rewarding high performance and professional development.
- The people supply coordinator will also be responsible for HR administrative tasks such as, processing of engagements and terminations, developing orientation plans, coordinating the logistics for training programmes, securing accommodation for foreign employees, maintaining the employee lists, employee files and producing quarterly reports on HR Metrics which are then presented to the Board of Directors.
- The selected candidate will possess a qualification in human resources or psychology at MQF Level 5 and a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role.
- S/he will be proactive in the initiation and implementation of initiatives for employees in line with the annual HR Strategy and be willing to learn and grow further in this career path.
- The chosen individual will possess strong interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, be empathic and able to prioritize tasks by urgency and importance.
- S/he would need to follow through on tasks assigned and report back to the CEO in a timely manner.
A salary of 22k gross per year depending on experience and skillset is being offered to the right candidate.