This person will work closely with the CEO, liaising with professional and personal contacts. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar position and should thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is a superior modernized 4 star hotel in the centre of Malta. This newly refurbished hotel contains over 100+ rooms, all the suites and rooms have been carefully decorated and are fitted out with modern commodities to offer a pleasant and comfortable stay. Offering a deluxe guest experience.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Calendar management, organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing filing systems
- Liaising with staff and clients
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.