Seeking a top calibre, flexible and tenacious Personal Assistant to the Managing Director to provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of their time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
Our Client is a well-established importer and retailer of jewelry in Malta.
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- An Advanced Level of education or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- An effective planner with proven time management skills
- Attention to detail, reliability, efficiency and flexibility
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Possesses a smart approach with high ethical standards
An attractive remuneration package.