Seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our secretarial team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
A Maltese company with numerous offices all over Europe who are dedicated to deliver most advanced sports betting experience.
The Secretary/PA will be directly reporting to CEO. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support including greeting clients, dealing with internal and external calls
- Screening and direct phone calls,emails and distributing correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and meetings, travel arrangements and general administration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances
- Providing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Attending Manager meetings, taking notes and compiling reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Applicants must be fluent in English and German or Turkish; any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Have experience in using IT software packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate preferably has previous Personal Assistant experience
- Clean Driving licence
An excellent remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.