A great opportunity for someone who wants to embark on the Supply Chain sector.
Our client is an established pharmaceutical company in Malta.
- Meet customer delivery wish date through effective planning processes at the best economical manufacturing cost
- Creation of process orders
- Handling of new customer artwork process
- Fine and rough cut planning
- Capacity leveling
- Timely availability of materials for execution of batch records and release
- Order the correct artwork and version with sufficient lead-time and in economic quantities that do not generate obsolesces.
- Ensure that bulk to packaging is allocated by FIFO and in a manner that does not generate waste.
- Keep abreast of and follow all current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP)rules as explained in the relevant Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Be aware of and abide strictly to all company policies and procedures at all times and on all company premises.
- Report to any deviations from SOPs/processes and cGMP rules.
- Take the lead in problem solving exercises and other exercises aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
- Actively participate in training sessions (receiving and delivering).
- Follow SHE
- Ensure that products complying with all regulatory requirements, in conformity with registration and quality specifications.
- Act in accordance to the quality system of the company as well as follow and implement all the standard operating procedures.
- Assist the Head Supply Chain or delegate in the planning and execution of supply chain responsibilities.
- Responsible for the rough cut plan of customer orders
- Responsible for the artwork process and ordering as well as blocking of obsolete artwork
- Responsible for customer order planning and execution including material availability
- Responsible for the release and follow up of batch record issuing
- Responsible for the follow up of the final release to meet customer collection dates
- Assist in obsolete inventory and destruction forms
- Assist in the follow up on open customer complaints
- Assist in the capacity availability for all the site to meet customer demands
- Assist in verifications of variances and downtimes
- Assist in compiling the Supply Chain KPI/PI
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.