A great opportunity for anyone interested in the finance sector and wants to join an established company in Malta.
A global financial institution that provides innovative payment solutions for clients world-wide.
- Funds transfer processing and processing of incoming transactions
- Posting of outgoing payments
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts, preparation of reconciliation reports and follow-up for the unreconciled items
- Daily reconciliation for countries
- Daily monitoring invoicing process
- Preparation of internal reports by request
- Correspondence with other institutions
- Investigations of problematic transactions
- Processing transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards
- Adhering to all Bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct.
- University Graduate, ideally in the fields of Economics, Banking or any other Financial studies.
- Ideally candidates must be in possession of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Manifesting professional behaviour
- Focused and meticulous with details
- Excellent written and Polish skills
- Analytical and process-oriented
A salary of 20K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.