We are currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement & Logistics Executive who will be responsible for controlling the movements of incoming as well as outgoing stock through the monitoring of stock levels, recording the movements and ensuring the maintaining of adequate stock levels of the company’s suite of products at all times. To place the required orders with company suppliers and take overall responsibility of the whole cycle from placing of order, delivery to dispatch.
Our client is an importer and distributor of pharmaceutical and medical supply products including various beauty and health care products.
- In coordination with relative Brand Coordinators ensures that stock levels of different product lines are adequate at all times and carries out stock replenishment process as required.
- Ensures Procurement Request forms are received duly filled and properly authorized by the responsible coordinator and/or manager.
- Processes all Purchase Orders by the end of each business day and ensures these are sent to the respective suppliers as soon as they are completed. Alerts responsible brand coordinator if any outstanding purchases have not been processed.
- Monitors and controls all pending orders to ensure all deliveries will not be overdue
- Carries out periodical stock reconciliations
- Together with the storekeeper carries out a yearly stock taking exercise
- Structure and initiate a same day delivery service for clients requiring such service
- Together with Finance and Administration Manager seek to expand its logistics network through warehousing storage
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- The ideal candidate will possess analytical skills with a hands-on approach
- Hold excellent communication skills.
- Be fluent in Maltese and English
- Hold past experience working within is a similar role.
- Coming from a pharmaceutical background be considered a strong asset.
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.