This role requires a reliable and proactive individual to manage a transport service including the customer experience and the operation of the service.
Our client is a well established bus operator, and is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality service in Malta.
- Manage the On-Demand Transport service including the customer experience and the operation of the service
- Ensure that service meets the objectives which have been set at launch (including sales or other objectives)
- Continue the development of the service with the addition of new features
- Identify and develop new on-demand services in line with the Company’s business strategy
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the service from ideation to market
- Develop technical briefs detailing the product requirements which briefs will be used by the IT
- Liaise with the marketing and sales team to define the go-to-market strategy by helping in the definition of the service’s positioning in the market, pricing (including offers) and customer segments
- Act as the internal and external champion of all the On-Demand Transport service
- Report to senior management the performance of all the On-Demand Transport service
- Any other task assigned by the Commercial Director
- The ideal candidate should be in possession of a recognised university degree in business, IT or engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a product management role
- Outgoing individual with strong networking skills
- Strong project management, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and marketing skills
- Possess a technical background
- Very strong knowledge of Excel and very strong data manipulation skills
An attractive remuneration package.