Our Client is looking for a dynamic Production Manager assistant. The right candidate will be assisting the production manager to run the various departments.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Aluminium, PVC, Metal and Steel works.
- Reading and replying to emails
- Assisting production with stock control and carrying out stock valuation
- Ordering stocks according to instruction
- Keep contact with suppliers
- Oversee status of jobs/orders
- Update (data entry) system accordingly
- Attend meetings and taking notes
- Keeping the manager’s diary up to date
- Setting up appointments as needed
- Upkeeping planning schedule
- Upkeeping target scheduling
- Tertiary education in management or related subject
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Products
- Preferable knowledge of ACAD and/or Sketchup but not necessary
- Experience in manufacturing environment is considered an asset
- Must be able to communicate well, written and spoken, in English and Italian
- Quick learner
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
– South Location