Our Client is seeking a highly motivated Projects Office Administrator. The right candidate will be responsible to the Projects Manager.
Our client is a one stop shop for home needs. Offering innovative, high quality products at affordable prices with a constant client-focus.
- Going through the tendering process and ensuring tenders are submitted in a timely manner
- Preparing estimates finishing works of various jobs
- Maintaining the status of current projects
- Ensuring the best price is negotiated with suppliers
- Ensuring the billing process is up to date
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying / Draughtsman will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Capable of working under own initiative, possess good interpersonal skills and be efficient team players.
- Capabilities to prepare competitive estimates
- Working and maintaining a good relationship with company nominated sub-Contractors
- Coordinating and maintaining a good relationship with our various International Suppliers
- Good negotiating skills
- Preparing a programme of works and necessary drawings
- Coordinate with the consultants of the project
- Working to tight dead lines
- Working on a multiple of projects simultaneously
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.