The Property Project Manager will be responsible for the completion of works on properties within a well established group in Malta, the selected person will be held accountable for the implementation and safeguard of H&S measures on all commercial property sites, lease administration and maintenance of client relationships.
Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation that strives to be dedicated towards delivering a superior customer experience, be innovative in its ideas, generate creative solutions and continuously improve its processes.
- Identify outsourced building contractors and civil engineers, initiate tendering process, negotiate and secure cheapest option ensuring required quality level is achieved,
- Develop agreements for building contractors, architects, H&S officials and other consultants indicating cost and schedule documentation, site planning requirements, unit pricing, construction work standards, quality of works and products, and insurance requirements,
- Liaise with architects and civil engineers, H&S officials and other entities such as ERA, Heritage, TIA to ensure that documentation required is provided and that progress of pre-construction and pre-development activities is in line with pre-set timeframe,
- Create breakdown of costs and ensure Architect BOQ’s meet the company budgets,
- Provide significant support in the budgeting exercise and ensure budgets are maintained throughout the full development cycle,
- Ensure that costs do not exceed assigned budget,
- Analysis of cost-effectiveness of measures adopted and create quarterly reconciliation reports as well as forecasting
- Create business plans for development of commercial sites,
- Research market gaps and potential,
- Logistics planning and coordination of works in a timely manner,
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the group CEO
- At least 10 years experience in a project management – construction site based role, large scale property
- Business acumen and ability to understand financial data
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Proven educational background in finance, management and/or accounting would be considered an asset
- A degree in architecture and civil engineering would be considered an asset
An attractive salary package will be offered dependent on Candidates experience.