Looking for a qualified Quality Assurance Executive.
Our Client is a group of companies comprising of five distinct companies covering ICT; ICT Tuition and learning; EFL and International Studies and EDI.
- Attend General Staff Meetings, Teaching Staff Meetings, Quality Meetings and other Meetings.
- Helps in the administration work related to Quality Assurance and Control.
- Adheres to all procedures.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by the company.
- Use E-learning platforms as necessary and as directed by the company.
- Is expected to follow any training programmed identified by the company.
- The employee may be assigned tasks outside the head office building.
- Verification of assignments.
- Verification of Material.
- Verifies material/curriculum.
- Formulates a report on the outcome.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree but a Master’s degree is preferred;
- Familiar with higher education academic and quality assurance policies when advising students in all academic matters;
- Possess three to five years of experience in a related area, including a background in providing quality assurance and improvement mechanisms;
- Experience in the validation of new programmes;
- Experience in developing and reviewing quality and enhancement procedures;
- Familiar and comfortable with changing technology;
- The candidate must be proficient in all standard computer applications, including Microsoft office products – extremely proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. General knowledge of office principles and procedures is required.