An exciting opportunity for a Receptionist at our client’s law firm. The right candidate must be a mature and organized individual with excellent communication and time management skills.
Our client is a dynamic law firm offering premium legal services in a wide range of corporate and commercial law activities and pursue all clients expectations by fostering a close relationship and taking a keen interests in their client’s needs.
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments
- Fluent in English is essential, Maltese would be considered an asset
- Be organised and pay great detail to attention in their work
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guest
Salary package of 17-18K Gross is being offered to experienced candidates,
Salary package of 12K is being offered to candidates with no experience
Understatement of the Italian language and experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.