An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join a successful company in Malta.
Our client is an established company in the provision of quality translation services and other business language solutions
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings; producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising meetings and ensuring that the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Carrying out specific projects and research as well as working closely with management.
This position calls for a smart, proactive, individual with excellent time-management and organizational skills. Applicants must have excellent writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills and must be able to independently write professional, error-free correspondence whilst having excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. A sound background of education as well as an excellent command of verbal and written English is a must for this role whilst knowledge of other major foreign European languages would be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.