The successful candidate will be responsible for welcoming and attending to clients in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
Our client, a well established group of companies, take the lead in providing both personal and professional marine services.
- Filing of documents
- Travel administration
- Responsible for the distribution of incoming mail
- Managing cleaners’ stock
- Dealing with staff ad hoc queries in a professional and timely manner
- Reception duties, including greeting of clients, mail control and telephone calls
- Assist the PA to the Managing Director and the other Managers where required.
- Fluency in spoken and written Maltese and English
- Team player shows initiative and can work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Candidates with previous experience shall be given preference.
A salary of 16K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.