This position calls for a professional, meticulous and ambitious individual who is ready to work in a dynamic atmosphere and meet the exigencies of a challenging and rewarding job.
Our well-established client is a leader importer and distributor of products.
- Maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
- Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
- Studying scientific and legal documents
- Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
- Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
- Be responsible for providing effective support for maintaining the company’s regulatory and quality requirements and standards, according to Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and applicable legislation, as well as supporting in product registrations.
- Be effectively assisting the Lead Responsible Person in a pro-active, timely and professional manner.
- Have a university degree in Pharmacy and in possession of a warrant to practice pharmacy in Malta
- Have 2-3 years’ work experience within a Regulatory Department and be conversant with the role of RP
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as work within an established team to achieve goals
- Be willing to travel overseas for training and to participate in meetings
- Be strongly motivated and be able to meet the challenges of a fast growing operation
- Be acquainted with Maltese and E.U. regulatory framework and procedures
- Be proficient on excel, word, power-point and other office software
- Be proficient in spoken and written Maltese and English
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience shall be offered to the right applicant.