Looking for an experienced Customer Service candidate with excellent English Language skills.
A global leader in cross-platform solutions, making it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
- Contacting customers to renew product subscription & licenses before expiration date, whilst ensuring high retention rates
- Identify risks to client success and aggressively/proactively engage the customer whenever there’s an identified retention issue
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis
- Monitor renewal pipeline reports and submit weekly forecasts
- Maintain relationships with existing partners and end-customers
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment product
- Build quotes, negotiate pricing and ability to handle objections
- Able to make 40 – 60 outbound calls on a daily basis
- Work with channel partners and distributors to send our renewal quotations
- Follow up with renewal quotations sent out with customer, as well as with channel partners and distributors with the intention to win customer business
- Keep your pipeline up to date at all times with accurately logged info, follow ups, meetings, opportunity stage, close date and amount
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Accounts, Technical Support, and other departments.
- Any other administrative and sales duties as assigned
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales role or customer service role with experience in a B2B and channel environment
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English
- Fluency in other languages will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times
- Excellent communication skills, with a can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web-based tool is a plus
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.