A great opportunity for an exsperienced Revenue Manager to join a well established hospitality company in Malta. The selected candidate shall be is responsible for the continuous development of the companies pricing policies ensuring maximum profitability, constant rate effectiveness in line with market trends and developments, in order to optimize revenue.
Our client is a superior modernized 4 star hotel in the centre of Malta. This newly refurbished hotel contains over 100+ rooms, all the suites and rooms have been carefully decorated and are fitted out with modern commodities to offer a pleasant and comfortable stay. Offering a deluxe guest experience.
- Assumes full responsibility of the hotel’s ‘cyber market business’ and devise growth strategies aimed at penetrating the market and developing new opportunities.
- Ensures that the Hotel is constantly, effectively positioned within the E-commerce segment through innovative promotions, flexible pricing, and relationship management programs with key players and distribution channels.
- Performs critical statistical analysis of all segments, evaluates demand and supply relationship factors and proposes tactics to maximize yield from inventory
- Prepares forecasts in a timely, accurate and meaningful manner indicating KPIs such as room revenue, occupancy and room rate
- Establish and measure each business segments’ room contributions, forecasts and objectives deviations.
- Transmits all revenue and KPI information to all related departments
- Performs analysis on competitors’ pricing, promotions and products strategy and exploits the first mover advantage whenever appropriate and feasible
- Analyses the macroeconomic elements which have or will have an impact on the industry in general and prepares programs to avoid / overcome threats and exploit opportunities.
- Participates in activities related to business development.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical
- Excellent selling capabilities
- Experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications from an academic institution
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.