An excellent opportunity for an experienced Sea Freight Coordinator to form apart of well established group of companies specialising on logistics and shipment.
Our client offers a diverse range of service within shipping, warehousing, transport and logistics through a large portfolio of companies in Malta.
- Preparing quotes and maintaining effective communication with clients and agents
- Updating shipment records in the company’s IT system
- Processing import and export customs entries
- Liaise with other departments and third parties to ensure timely collections and deliveries of cargo.
- To monitor and follow up on shipments, orders and bookings in line with client expectations and ensuring that expected shipment deadlines are achieved
- Process billings to customers and agents
- Be prepared to work on call on a roster basis outside office hours in case of any urgent shipments.
- Hold an A-level standard of education
- Must hold up too 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Hold a highly motivated and productive attitude
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
A salary bracket of €16,000-€22,000 Gross is being offered subject to experience.