An excellent new position has arisen for a Secretary to Marine Litigation Department with an established Corporate Services company in Malta. This role calls for an experienced administrator who is a highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
Our client is a management services company that has been set up to offer its clients ‘hands on’ assistance in their day to day needs. It has been offering specialised services to the gaming industry from the onset of online gaming in Malta. Pre-licensing assistance in the form of business plans, financials, liaison with the local authorites, assistance in the application procedure to company incorporation and maintenance. Our client also offers services such as accountancy, recruitment, IT consultancy, data protection and property management amongst others.
- Provision of general secretarial support
- Maintenance of office systems including paper and electronic filing
- Updating of spreadsheets
- Registering employees for training sessions
- Greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Applicants are required to have
- An A level standard of education
- Be organised and meticulous in their work
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English · Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel.
A salary package of 16-19K Gross is being offered dependent on experience
Relevant work experience will be considered a strong asset