An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Officer. The selected candidate will provide day to day support across the Group in relation to all areas of HR.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Supporting with the development and upkeep of the performance management system
- Attending one to one meetings with employees on an yearly basis
- Conducing Training Needs Analysis and developing training and development programmes
- Assisting with the hiring of talent, overseeing the recruitment process and providing statistical analysis on recruitment
- Developing and maintaining all HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining employee-related databases and preparing periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested
- Compiling and interpreting statistical data
- First degree in HR or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working within a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Well versed in Maltese employment legislation
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.