Seeking to recruit a mature, reliable and energetic Stock Controller to join the Engineering department.
Our client is a well established bus operator, and is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality service in Malta.
- Reviewing stock levels
- Preparing manual and automatic orders (PR’s)
- Reviewing Stores procedures
- Liaising with Stores Personnel
- Liaising with Engineering Personnel to establish proper stock levels
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving techniques
- Proactively working to minimise/lower the total stock holding without negative impact and effectively managing stock levels
- Conducting daily stock takes and investigate discrepancies
- Follow company health and safety policies
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by the Stores and Procurement Manager
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Stock Controller or similar role
- Minimum qualifications: 6 ordinary levels with passes in Accounts and Mathematics
- Preferably have knowledge on ERM system
- Good communication skills in Maltese and English (written and verbal)
- Must be knowledgeable on parts
- Must be organized and able to coordinate works with others
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.