The Student Recruitment Manager will directly report to the Chief Operating Officer of the company. The right candidate should be well versed with recruitment strategy as well as having a positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with a good organisational ability.
Our client is a private institution of higher education in Malta.
- Plan, develop and implement the student recruitment strategy
- Manage the overall student recruitment & admissions related activities. Recruitment of students includes students living in Malta and abroad.
- Communicate with prospective students, applicants, and/or their parents/ guardians, seeking information on the institutions’ programmes, admissions standards, fee structure, and all relevant information etc. through telephone, emails, social media channels, in person and any other communication channels.
- Assist students in filling up the forms, contracts and other documents that may be required for admissions and other student support services.
- Strive to build a rapport with applicants to give them excellent service from their application to enrollment stage by constant follow ups.
- Achieve the student recruitment targets as planned in the strategy.
- Handling and preparation of new student files and admissions of all new students.
- Assisting in issuing of offer/ administration letters for all students (local and foreign) in a timely manner.
- Plan and promote the campus and its courses to the industry, higher education training centers and to anyone relevant in Malta & abroad as and when required.
- Work in liaison with other departments to ensure a quick, responsive service to all applicants
- Plan and implement information seminars in companies and other external venues, represent the institution at exhibition, fairs, events in Malta & abroad as and when required regardless of the timings including public holidays & weekends as required.
- Co-ordinate with overseas, fairs, space booking, submission of required forms, agencies, hotel, exhibition organizers for event bookings as and when required.
- Plan and coordinate activities for conducting regular open days or any other internal events on campus leading to more student enrollments.
- Provide various reports to the management as and when required.
- The organization would issue a smart phone and expects the employee to stay in contact with prospective students at least till 8pm as a when required with a view to enroll them.
- At least 1 year experience working in a similar position, although experience in the academic sector is not necessary.
- In possession of an MQF Level 7 qualification.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to have a company phone to communicate with prospective applicants.
- Driving License B.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in Maltese and English language
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.