The right candidate must be a mature, reliable and energetic individual who shall be joining the Engineering Department. The Workshop Coordinator shall be reporting to the Engineering Manager and shall be handling phone calls from the Control Room, and coordinating first step actions to be taken in order to manage incidences.
Our client is a well established bus operator, and is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality service in Malta.
- Receive and manage phone calls
- Open, record, and manage Work Orders in the Asset Management System
- Follow up execution on the preventive maintenance plan
- Give support on the job cards recording
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability on his work
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management
- Follow company health and safety policy
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Engineering Manager.
- Have knowledge on parts of vehicles
- One year working experience in a similar role
- Be organised and able to communicate effectively
- Be a team player and able to work within a team
- Problem solving skills
- Have a positive energetic attitude
- Be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.